Mission 14 keep getting thunderstorm and AI behaving erratically

IndoG117

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to congratulate and show my appreciation on what an amazing and detailed campaign this has been so far. Bravo BD!!👌👌

Now to the issue,

In mission 14, despite following all instructions before WP4 (radar OFF not STBY, manual start, always below fragged altitudes) I keep getting thunderstorm rather than the go code. Not sure what is the issue. Additionally, the AI keeps breaking its own formation as it enters the west coast of the UAE onto WP3. Sledge flight keeps going ahead of Tron 51 or Tron 51 keeps lagging behind and then Sledge flight does this large U-Turn maneuver loop to get back behind Tron 51.

Sorry I can't upload the trk file here at it's at a whopping 36MB, let me know if you need me to DM to you and I'll send you a google drive link to it.

I've played the mission 3x already and it's always the same result. Not sure what's causing the thunderstorm code. could it be the AI? maybe the breaking of the formation causes the mission parameters to fail?

P.S., i've tried doing the same thing with activating the radar after WP3 and dumping fuel for 3 secs to signal it, and i've tried doing the mission again with radar off all the way to the WP4 thunderstorm call, not sure if there's any effect to this.

sledgeahead.png

• 2 weeks later...

Same happening here, two tries and both with thunderstorm call. I flown at 600R all the way so I'm sure nothing picked me up. SEA radar on the side to check but I haven't overfly anything that moves and can find me. I did the fuel dump sign and kept radar to OFF all the time until passing WPT3.

Noticed the same with Sledge flight, after WPT3 they accelerate, do a 360 and then rejoin formation...can it be for them?

fumap

MY SYTEM: Intel i9-12900K / Asus Maximus Z690 Apex / 32Gb Corsair Vengeance 5600MHz DDR5 / Asus TUF RTX3080Ti OC / DCS on Intel 900p 480GB / Watercooling loop based on EKWB - Triple 360 Rad