Prepayed credit card?

Could you elaborate what you mean with prepayed card ?

Unfortunately you can't use Paypal to buy DCS:BS online.

dont know if it will work or not but paypal will issue you one time credit card number to use, pretty much making it usable anywhere they take mastercard or visa..

This sucks a bit to be honest. I got no credit card atm and thus cant buy BS. Sure i will talk to friends but it feels a bit bum-ish. A normal bank transfer to an account would be super. Other sims can handle that.

I guess i wait til after christmas... :(

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

Unfortunately you can't use Paypal to buy DCS:BS online.

Is this a subject to change anytime in the future? Hopefully. I can buy online nearly all what I want with Paypal, though not my favorite simulation products...:( Ok, I will wait for the Boxed version...

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Well, if ED are curious about a reliable payment handler, PayByCash might be an interesting option. Not that I'm trying to plug them or anything, they just offer a very wide range of payment methods, and have a respectable list of customers, such as f.ex. Electronic Arts etc.

-Z

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I aaaaaam ... a banana!