Huey dds Safety belts files.

DishDoggie

I've been looking for the file folder and image file that has the seat belt straps image.dds files for the Huey but can not locate any? has any one found them? can you point me in the correct Dir. for the file. I want to change the color from the bright gray to Black. They look ugly light gray. I failed to find them with the Model viewer. 

6 hours ago, Bummer said:

Check : Eagle Dynamics/dcs/bazar/textures/uh-1    ->   uh1_int.dds

Thank You and I'm sad to say this type of file is way above my head. I found it but when I copy it and open it in Gimp it is almost nothing to see in that the file opacity is reduced to nothing visible to see or make out. I don't know how to manipulate it to use it. Thanks for your help. 

harness huey.jpg

@Bummer

1 hour ago, Bummer said:

In the [ layers, channels, paths ] window on the right, select channels, and turn off the alpha channel.

I hope that gets you further along.

I don't know how to thank you for your awesome help and Wow deep respect for your kindness and your knowledge to get me to the finish line. Thank You

• Thanks 1

Update on the Skin for my Single player mission with this skin.

Back Seats.jpg

All Black Interior. No more OD Green for My Coast Guard Huey.

Both seats and harness.jpg

All black Seats and Harness's up front.

Huey Dash.jpg

Custom Dash inside Panel With Bob's Girlfriend taped to the Dash and Unit sticker.

outside looking in.jpg

This was hard for me to figure out but I did it using the Model Viewer. The only smart move I've made without needing help with. Honest this view outside in of the Dash with the stickers on it will not show up till you edit the file then us the description lua file to load it right. 

{"ab212_int_panel",    DIFFUSE  ,    "uh1_int", false}; I have a custom name for this uh1_int file but not shown here
    {"ab212_int_white",    DIFFUSE  ,    "uh1_int", false};
    {"ab212_int_green",    DIFFUSE ,    "uh1_int", false};

That made the uh1_int.dds edited file load the decals to be seen from the outside. Not the same file as the inside Dash Panel  uh1_panel_c_gray.dd

I want to add this skin to the Single Player Mission when It and the other Skin files are finished. Other Coast Guard Skins can not be Redistributed so I'm Forced to Make my own to add to my mission for when I upload it. If I ever finish it. Making skins is so hard to do I have deep respect for people that do make Skins and I understand why they don't want them redistributed after being forced to learn and make what I have to this point.

Do you like the Black Safety Harness's? Man I think I will put them in everything I ever make with some Dark OD Green ones for Military No more White Lt Gray ones. They are so ugly IMO.

Edited by DishDoggie
forgot something
  • Like 1