AH-64 Documentation

IkarusC42B Pilot

vor 27 Minuten schrieb IkarusC42B Pilot:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/

It really doesn't take that much "research " but why do that when you can type nonsense 

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Caster:

If the manual is written by then,...

He didn't say that early access modules have no manual, just that they are usually not ready at the start of the early access phase. So no reason to be unpolite.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wychmaster said:

He didn't say that early access modules have no manual, just that they are usually not ready at the start of the early access phase. So no reason to be unpolite.

Huh? Who's impolite? By he's wording I I tought he meant that no one released the manual for free,and if that's the case I'm Sorry. And even then if I rember correctly ed released the manual for viper shortly before the early acces launch 

vor 15 Minuten schrieb IkarusC42B Pilot:

By he's wording I I tought he meant that no one released the manual for free...

Misunderstanding,... can happen 😉 Well, I don't really know when the manual will be ready, but you can search the internet for the Apaches operators manual. It is easy to find and contains probably all information you need (and much more).

31 minutes ago, Wychmaster said:

Misunderstanding,... can happen 😉 Well, I don't really know when the manual will be ready, but you can search the internet for the Apaches operators manual. It is easy to find and contains probably all information you need (and much more).

Uhh,the point of the manual is to see now much they modelled in their chopper at ea release 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb IkarusC42B Pilot:

Uhh,the point of the manual is to see now much they modelled in their chopper at ea release 

Guess we have different opinions on the purpose of a manual 😉. Nevermind, still support your request to have one at tha beginning of EA.

• 11 months later...

I hope we can get the pre-manual but if not, when we see startup-video in "two weeks", I'll start to watch very first video and study all information. 🙂

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

21 minutes ago, Strikeeagle345 said:

For now, I would just read the publicly available -10 AH-64D Operators Manual.

I just finished reading it and I feel extremely knowledgeable and ready. I have to mention that every information is given in detail, emergency and normal procedures, as well as a performance sheets and engine charts. Im going to use all of these.

3 minutes ago, MertTunç said:

I just finished reading it and I feel extremely knowledgeable and ready. I have to mention that every information is given in detail, emergency and normal procedures, as well as a performance sheets and engine charts. Im going to use all of these.

yeah, it's really helpful. Read it a few times now.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

On 2/25/2022 at 6:34 PM, Pwgilbert said:

Is it possible to get an early release flight manual on the early release Apache? At least we can do some studying while we wait for the real thing.

Try this one: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/AH64D_flight_manual_en/ 😉

Thank you @Wags for pre-releasing the the QSM! 👍

Edited by AstonMartinDBS
  • Thanks 1

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

• Wags locked this topic