Another Multicrew for you Heatblur !

toni

On the subject of 4seaters, arguably already in game as AI, could not heatblur continue with their swingwing success and give us the B-1? Jester could run the TPOD, and can you just imagine the hit on FPS in multiplayer when players start dropping 50+ bombs all at once!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, F1GHTS-ON said:

On the subject of 4seaters, arguably already in game as AI, could not heatblur continue with their swingwing success and give us the B-1? Jester could run the TPOD, and can you just imagine the hit on FPS in multiplayer when players start dropping 50+ bombs all at once!!!!

If 50+ bombs are dropped from one they'll all be plain dumb mk82's, not that the 28 byes are used that much anymore.  Max smart bomb load is 48 GBU-38 on the twin carry rack on the rotaries.  The 10 byes can carry 10 WCMD types, but only 7 GBU-38's as the fins won't fit in all spots, 10 byes are 14 in rack weapons only.  Max 30 in rack weapons is 24, eight on each rotary, but some like the 2000lb mine the fins don't clear and you can only carry 12, they're dumbish (smart fuse, no guidance).

Sniper implementation would be really interesting as the original fit, back when I did the test accel to integrate the pod, was laptop controlled with an F-15E WSO stick bolted into the offender's station.  Yes, I did get to play with the kit, yes it was good stuff but other than Bubba's Master's thesis I haven't really seen much public source, so I won't comment beyond that.

• Like 1