Arrorian Imperial Navy welcomes new pilots.

Dscross

Screen_220227_211903.pngThe Arrorian Imperial Navy [AIN] is a group of sim pilots who welcomes new players. We have & welcome people from all over, for multiplayer, flight instruction, or whatever. We have people in AIN who fly almost every airframe I can think of in DCS world. (To be honest we don't fly warbirds much, but most all of us have 2-4 of them.) 

Between our 4 Admins we have highly experienced sim pilots of. F-14 Tomcat, A-10CII, F-16, F/A-18, Sa342 Gazelle, AV8B Harrier, and a moderate level of experience, working towards getting better in the Mirage 2000 and one guy who flies the JF-17. 

We also have multiple MiG21 drivers, AJS-37 Viggen, F-86 Saber, F-5 Tiger II and of course most of us own and fly the FC3 jets. 

About 60% of us have a military background and I mention that because sometimes it's good to have someone to talk to as a veteran. One of our goals is to make sure our fellow vets know that they can come and talk to someone who has been there and done that whenever they need. Furthermore, we're also looking for more veterans to be available to talk to veterans who need it on our discord server. We can do more than just enjoy a great simulator in these communities we have. 

If you're a new pilot and you have question, stop by. If you're a veteran just looking for someone to hang with who's been there, stop by. And if you're just looking for a good group of people to fly with, stop by. 

I'm posting a link to our discord below.

Welcome to AIN. 

https://discord.gg/NnPgJxfVuH

Screen_220228_024720.png

Screen_220227_225442.png

Edited by Dscross
added images