GPU accelerated graphics in windows 10

Well I have seen people say it works and I have seen people say it does not work.. This could be a chance to test it yourself and see if it has any benefit. Honestly I have no idea what it is supposed to do but I think it it supposed to prioritise that game exe over other things in Windows.

I mean in theory it sounds like if not even an benefit that it works just maybe it is all under the hood works.. I would like to hear from someone who has tried it with DCS or knowledge of what it is supposed to do instead of hearsay..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Well I tested it myself and I am unsure what to think. but by looking at the fpsVR numbers it seemed worse but by eye it seemed better smoother?? would love to see more serious results as I just did it quick and dirty plus I use VR so not sure if that made it worse or better?

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Good Morning I did the test with on and off and the truth is that I did not see any difference in the number of fps, the image quality was good in both cases, my resolution is 4k on the monitor. It is not clear what benefits or harms, this is the reason for my first question. Thank you

Well I would say monitor your Frametimes as the GPU scheduling seemed to affect that the most.. I had worse Frametimes when I had those enabled in DCS but was better in Elite Dangerous..