BFT02 - Evaluation Mission - T/O & EFATO

5EVC Tiger

I position on the runway. The instructor reports he is evaluating my pre-T/O checklist. As soon as he say that, start rolling, ram right on my right wing and give me s*** for damaging the aircraft.

Like in my post before on the Training Mission, I recommend locating the instructor "in the tower" or in a vehicle by the runway threshold somewhere with his comms.

Edited by 5EVC Tiger

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders 11GB | RAM: G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3600MHz | SSD: 480gb Corsair HyperX | MoBo: EVGA Z270 Stinger | Oculus Rift | HOTAS Warthog

Thanks for reporting the issue.  Looks like ED changed the AI wingman behavior again. 

Try positioning more to the left for a 2 flight takeoff. 

Hopefully ED will correct the AI wingman takeoff behavior but if not we will see if we can delay his takeoff until after you start rolling.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Sounds good ! Exactly the same issue occurred with the ATT Mission 01...

• Like 1

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders 11GB | RAM: G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3600MHz | SSD: 480gb Corsair HyperX | MoBo: EVGA Z270 Stinger | Oculus Rift | HOTAS Warthog