Insert CD bug...

TheMoose

Hi,

I’ve just newly purchased BS the English the download version. I went to Instant Action did some shooting, and then out of sudden I got a popup asking me to insert the CD… :huh:

I don’t have one lol, then click cancel. Of course by now It crashed…

I’ll try to replicate the issue again and get some screenshots

Anyone else had this issue?

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Hi,

I’ve just newly purchased BS the English the download version. I went to Instant Action did some shooting, and then out of sudden I got a popup asking me to insert the CD… :huh:

I don’t have one lol, then click cancel. Of course by now It crashed…

I’ll try to replicate the issue again and get some screenshots

Anyone else had this issue?

Would you mind sending these screenshots to Ulrich[]eagle.ru also?

picture.php?albumid=243&pictureid=1732

I would but now I'm unable to replicate it...

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

So far so good, I haven’t seen that popup again.

• 1 month later...
I would but now I'm unable to replicate it...
Same thing happens to me..

Once I was able to alt tab out of BS to see that windows prompt message about inserting the CD..

Now when it locks up I cant seem to alt tab out to that promt anymore..

It is still there.. in that as I move the mouse around the BS cockpit the yellow cross turns to a windows white mouse arrow..

If I click around within that area I must hit an OK or CANCEL button..

because it ends the current session and returns me to the BS menu as if I ended the mission..

Note this happens if I am playing in real time or if I am playing back a track file..

I started my own thread on this

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=628782&posted=1#post628782

In that I didn't see yours at first