How can i copy my joystick settings from A10C to A10C II?

nuxil

Hello.. 
Is there a way to copy the settings from a10c to a10c II ? 
i just installed the a10c II module and i really want to avoid setting up everything again for this aircraft.

I tried doing this.  But only some of the setting are loaded. a ton of other settings dont.
Its really anoying having to reconfigre 80% buttons.

Edited by nuxil

I copied everything under "Saved Games" from A-10C to A-10C II.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 4 months later...

I apologize for the off topic post....

I bought the original A10C on Oct 2010. I flew it for a few years along with the original Black Shark.   Needless to say its been a few years since I've done any combat flight simming.   I am now starting to get back into it.   

Is it worth it to upgrade to the A10C II?

57 minutes ago, RSWedge said:

I apologize for the off topic post....

Why didn't you just take the time to start a new thread? Nothing wrong with that.

57 minutes ago, RSWedge said:

Is it worth it to upgrade to the A10C II?

In my opinion yes, absolutely. The HMCS is a total game changer. On top of that we get laser Mavericks (nice toy), laser JDAM (nice toy) and laser guided Hydras (7 per launcher, each strong enough to take out any armored vehicle below a full blown MBT, when using the M282 warhead). The upgrade is totally worth it.