Is there a good 'DOF' (Depth of Field) shader for Reshade?

I'm trying to find Reshade Shader for DOF, to make the distant mountains a bit blurry..  I don't see any good ones in the Reshade shader downloads.  Unless it's included in some other FX?  

I know DCS has the two DoF options, but I find them too blurry to be realistic.   So I'm thinking a Reshade DoF would have more settings to adjust to tweak it.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

13 hours ago, Arrow11 said:

What are the two DoF options you speak of. I'm aware of only one, which is the DOF.fx file in DCS. Is there another file which controls DoF ?

Built-in to DCS on the Options panel is 'Depth of Field'.  The two options are Bokeh and Normal (and Off).  

I did find one that worked for Reshade.  It's in the qUINT pack and called qUINT_dof.fx.  But I need a tutorial on how to separate the near from the far blur.  

I've tried:

• ADOF [qUNIT_dof.fx]  Can't blur Far only.  Docs say this focus is at a point; Far and Near will be out of focus.
  • CinamaticDOF [CinamaticDOF.fx] - same as ADOF
  • FocalDOF [FocalDOF.fx] - Too simple.  Only 3 settings.

I don't know of any other Shaders that do DOF..  Arggg..

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download