Cannot switch steer point selection from manual to auto

Orestd

Hi I seem to have a problem with my F-16. I press number 4 on the UPC to get to steer point cycle the dobber to manual press sequence to move from manual to auto and nothing happens. I can't seem to move the steer point selection from manual to auto. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

On 2/28/2022 at 2:01 PM, glen.a.williamson said:

Once you use the dobber to select "manual" ... are you then hitting the "zero" key (the m-select key) on the UFC to select change from manual to auto ?

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I am using the dobber to select Auto from manual. No I am not hitting the the zero key on the UFC. Am I supposed to? It doesn't mention anything about the zero key in any of the videos.

Simply select *MAN*, then press M-SEL/0 to toggle between AUTO and MAN.

The previous procedure by selecting SEQ while *STPT* was selected in the DED has been changed recently, so the most tutorials are outdated.

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

On 3/4/2022 at 9:02 AM, AstonMartinDBS said:

Simply select *MAN*, then press M-SEL/0 to toggle between AUTO and MAN.

The previous procedure by selecting SEQ while *STPT* was selected in the DED has been changed recently, so the most tutorials are outdated.

Ok thank you I will give it a try. Thanks again

• Like 1