Mission 12 Tornado won't stop orbiting.

Vlad 1606689034

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 3:40 PM, marrow said:

I'm having the same issue. Tornados just keep orbiting.

Me too.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also having this exact same problem. Shot down both MiG-31s and then tried just about anything I could to get the Tornados to move on. I flew formation on their leader, I flew to WPTs 4 and 5, I shot down both of the MiG-29s (on the off-chance that that would have helped), but still nothing. Any chance of a fix, BD?

• 1 month later...

Same problem here. Actually the Tornados do not even fly formation anymore, each one flies and circles on its own.

I am flying again the whole Campaign before going for the Nevada one that I purchased several years ago and I am finding many problems like this one. Planes that get stuck and do not continue, messages that appear late (eg startup messages appearing when coming back), and so on. This campaign needs an overhaul (and ED to fix all those new AI bugs they keep introducing).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The first time I flew this today the mission seemed to work (unfortunately flankers shot me down). The tornadoes flew in a wedge formation. On replaying the mission the Tornadoes chase each other in a circle (i.e. they don't form up) and they don't continue onward to the tunnel after I down the MiG-31's.

• 4 weeks later...

I confirm that in the current version the Tornadoes properly carry on with their mission 100% of the times. And I just tested it a lot of times in the last couple of days because I keep being shot down by the ambushing flankers! 😞

Edited by nachinus