DCS Suddenly started crashing

raelias

So for some reason DCS started crashing for me when I go on missinos, usually right when I go into de cockpit or shortly after a couple minutes, what is werid is it USUALLY also crashes chrome and discord and just kind of hard freezes the whole PC, sometimes it recovers, sometimes not, altho there are a few instances of dcs crashing by itself

I'm including the crashlog and dxdiag in hopes someone can help me identify the issue, there are no mods installed, and I tried a full repair

Windows 11

Thank you for your help

dxdiag.txt dcs.20220302-061504.log

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Hi. Your Windows pagefile is much too small (50 MB according to DCS).

Either you manually set it like this, and in that case you need to let Windows handle its size automatically.

Or the drive your pagefile is stored in is full, and in that case you need to clean it up.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

14 minutes ago, Flappie said:

Hi. Your Windows pagefile is much too small (50 MB according to DCS).

Either you manually set it like this, and in that case you need to let Windows handle its size automatically.

Or the drive your pagefile is stored in is full, and in that case you need to clean it up.

It was 50mb-5000Mb, (from troubleshooting an issue with another sim), I'll reset it to auto and see if it fixes it

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Looks like that did it, thanks!