Cargo plane deploys troops, vehicles and equipment without LUA

chnapo

Hi guys. I know I should search and read through all posts, but there is A LOT to read. Please guide me to what I should do or read and what is and isn´t possible.

So the basic idea is, that an AI cargo plane would spawn and would attempt to land at an airfield. Successful cargo mission would claim the airfield for the respective alliance, spawn some friendly units and restock some weapons and fighter jets.

Then the idea might get more developed - if the plane gets killed, another one will spawn in XY minutes, if it survives it will fly back for more cargo. I am also interested the ability to call for the cargo plane (in a similar way you call for a tanker) to fly resources to airfield XYZ (or making it somewhat intelligent to the point that if let´s say Gudauta has already been claimed, it will fly to Sochi or if Sukhumi runs out of AMRAAMs, it will attempt to restock).

Is this even achievable? Is it achievable without knowledge of LUA? What is the path of least ressistance or is there an alternative that would be significantly easier and would bring similar results? My aim is to be able to periodically restock an airfield with enemy being able to prevent it.

Edited by chnapo

Ryzen 3 3100 @ 4.2 GHz (temporarily, until Ryzen 5 5600 non-X is available)

B550 DS3H

2x16GB DDR4 3600 MHz CL16 Trident Z Neo
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti 11GB

Xiaomi 34" 3440x1440 144Hz curved gaming monitor

7 minutes ago, LG-Skyman said:

The game already has supply mechanic and option to limit weapon availability, but I'm not familiar with it. You may then use the cargo plane just as an eye candy/mock.

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

That is my backup plan, but this doesn´t give the enemy opportunity to kill the cargo plane and prevent the restock of planes, weapons and spawn of ground units.

Ryzen 3 3100 @ 4.2 GHz (temporarily, until Ryzen 5 5600 non-X is available)

B550 DS3H

2x16GB DDR4 3600 MHz CL16 Trident Z Neo
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti 11GB

Xiaomi 34" 3440x1440 144Hz curved gaming monitor