VAT "Berkuts" movie release: Rollercoaster Flight

Frazer

Berkuts Movie Release “Rollercoaster Flight”

Many aerobatic movies show the beauty of formations and maneuvering, though, very little of what is going on in the cockpit. This is what we, Berkuts, want to show to the public with this movie.

The flight was flown with the Berkuts Phantom (Leader) called “Rollercoaster” and belongs to one of the most difficult flight programs.

The “Rollercoaster Phantom” will become public on our server after the VFAT2008 weekend.

For now, tune up your audio, jump in, and lets go for a ride!

RollercoasterFlight.jpg

High Quality Download: Click here

Enjoy!

Movie Editing: Sawamura

Pilot: Lars "Frazer" Hofman

Skin painting: Spider & Yaroslav

Hardware used

X52 Pro

Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

TrackIR 4 Pro

Berkuts Phantom Server

Software used

LockOn Flaming Cliffs 1.12a

Phantom Control 0.4 alpha

Ventrilo

RazClient

Fraps

Sony Vegas

Music

Lamb; Between Darkness And Wonder

Vanessa Mae; Contradanza

Vanessa Mae; Destiny

Edited by Frazer
  • Like 1

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice very nice!!!

Hey;

Nice video..now a question??

What is : " Phantom Control 0.4 alpha " and what does it do??

And where can I get this software???

I found this after I wrote the above but the link to download doesn't work????

Link: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=13321

Edited by Bearitall

Hey;

Nice video..now a question??

What is : " Phantom Control 0.4 alpha " and what does it do??

And where can I get this software???

I found this after I wrote the above but the link to download doesn't work????

Link: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=13321

The Aerobatic BOT program

The aerobatic BOT is actually a real player, though controlled by special software. Instead of making use of a joystick and keyboard, the aerobatic BOT uses Lock On Lua exporting features. The aerobatic BOT only flies horizontally maintaining altitude and speed and it can not takeoff and land. The BOT can make turns though and because of this the aerobatic BOT is perfectly suited for basic virtual aerobatics training.

WR=210=Vladimir(Bublik) is the author of the aerobatic BOT software.

Phantom Control

After WR=210=Vladimir (Bublik) created the aerobatic BOT software program, he continued to work on a new program called “Phantom Control”.

This software is also based on the Lock On Lua exporting features though the difference is that you can record and replay your own flight (online) on a server computer. This software program has proven to be a great training tool for the aerobatic community and is used by many LockOn Aerobatic Teams. The huge advantage of this program is that pilots don’t need a real life leader at all time for trainings. Instead of that you can fly in formation with the pre-recorded leader aircraft at any time.

PhantomControl.jpg

Raz-Client

Next to this, WR=210=Vladimir (Bublik) also created the Raz-Client program. This little program made it possible to synchronize callouts with the leader. Raz-Client basically overcomes the lag issues of online voice messages by sending out a signal (triggered by the leader pilot) which reaches all the clients at the same moment in time.

VAT "Berkuts" server

After Bublik retired of virtual formation aerobatics, server admin “BR=30=Yaroslav” (WR=230=Yaroslav) continued to work on Bublik’s vision of creating the perfect training tool. He made it possible the Phantom leader could make use of voice callouts. After implanting the voice callouts to the Phantom (recorded by the group leader) pilots can hardly tell the difference between a real leader and the Phantom.

To improve versatility of the Phantom, Yaroslav also made a Phantom mission rotator by creating scripts for the server computer. The VAT “Berkuts”, thanks to Bublik and Yaroslav, can proudly say to own the best aerobatic training server in the LockOn community.

server.jpg

Official release thread of PhCtr 0.4a: Link

More information and downloads: Berkuts.ru

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]