I have an order from Virpil pending. Here's what they're saying.

Dscross

Ordered stuff start of April. Delivered end of April by Fedex and even a day earlier than estimated. All good. No complaints.

• Like 1

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

1 hour ago, Gruman said:

Ordered stuff start of April. Delivered end of April by Fedex and even a day earlier than estimated. All good. No complaints.

👍 great you have it.  I ordered on 8 April. I have no response from Fedex and tracking still shows that my is in Poland. But received yesterday email from Virpil they said Fedex Lithuania informed them that lots of shipments from Lithuania stuck in Poland. But my left and is on the way. Hope will arrive soon. 

On 5/5/2022 at 10:06 AM, GameOver said:

👍 great you have it.  I ordered on 8 April. I have no response from Fedex and tracking still shows that my is in Poland. But received yesterday email from Virpil they said Fedex Lithuania informed them that lots of shipments from Lithuania stuck in Poland. But my left and is on the way. Hope will arrive soon. 

🤩 arrived today morning. 

• Like 1