AH-64D Manual TOC

Mojave
Go to solution Solved by Groove,

Another manual and another missed opportunity. As I have commented before, the manual does not have a tagged table of contents. What a shame this is still happening. I've offered help in the regard before but always deaf ears in DCS.

• Like 1

• ED Team
Just now, Mojave said:

the manual does not have a tagged table of contents.

What do you mean "tagged table of contents"? If you mean clicking on a TOC entry takes you to the actual page/section, then that is in fact in the manual. I just tried it.

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

12 minutes ago, Mojave said:

Another manual and another missed opportunity. As I have commented before, the manual does not have a tagged table of contents. What a shame this is still happening. I've offered help in the regard before but always deaf ears in DCS.

What? Yes it has. Works like a charm. Try again.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• ED Team
15 minutes ago, Mojave said:

Working here, try again

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

He means like years ago ED produced higher quality manuals that had a contents that you could click on for quick navigation, eg ka-50 or A-10C

image.png

and the new manual ah-64D

image.png

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

• Wags changed the title to AH-64D Manual TOC
  • ED Team
  • Solution
vor 27 Minuten schrieb HC_Official:

He means like years ago ED produced higher quality manuals that had a contents that you could click on for quick navigation, eg ka-50 or A-10C

image.png

and the new manual ah-64D

image.png

The good old times!

They will return. Expect good old AH-64D manual version very soon.

• Like 3