Dear DCS;

Shadylurker

How long has it been since a company manned up and created a study sim from scratch, 5 years? longer? I don't know, I can't remember the last one (maybe falcon 4????). I would just like to thank you for bringing back a long lost genre, a genre i grew up with which sparked my interest as a young boy to play computer games, imagine being 12 and having the opportunity to fly "just like the real guys do" having to master an aircraft! This is what playing a "game" is about. anyway i have really missed this type of PC software, thank you to everyone who helped in its creation, from the programmers to the beta testers. THANK YOU!

-shady

• Like 3

Same here!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Indeed this title will mark the beginning of a new interest in highly detailed combat sims, I think the team has actually been impressive considering all the bitching and moaning from the potential buyers, I have noticed that some of the most outspoken against this tithe have bought it (I'm sure Groove has an idea who I'm talking about) and that must show the potential and the expectations.

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM