Copilot (left seat) reticle pattern?

Tinman

Depicted in the flight manual is a handy little diagram of the pilot's sight reticle with the corresponding 'mil'-values (fig. 8.8 on p. 102 in english version). However no such information is given for the sight of the copilot. Do the circle-diameters there translate to any particular 'mil'-value like on the right seat? They visually seem to be of different sizes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 hours ago, Tinman said:

Depicted in the flight manual is a handy little diagram of the pilot's sight reticle with the corresponding 'mil'-values (fig. 8.8 on p. 102 in english version). However no such information is given for the sight of the copilot. Do the circle-diameters there translate to any particular 'mil'-value like on the right seat? They visually seem to be of different sizes.

Fly solo and keep the huey straight on target: switch to the co-pilot's seat and use the two gatlings and you'll quickly learn how it works. Ah when you're in the co-pilot's seat or any of the two gunners, the autopilot kicks in, so you can have fun using the M60s and the co-pilot's guns.

I'm working on a quick reference document with all sorts of information I'm likely to forget to quickly remind me in the air after longer DCS pauses. I already added the pilot's reticle and would like to have a similar diagram for the copilot side. I'm using the sights more or less by intuition only and doing alright there, I'd say. I usually only fly in the right seat also, but for the sake of completion I'd prefer to have this information in there, should I need it. Having that information for one but not the other triggers my OCD for some reason 😀.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2022 at 3:19 PM, Calabrone said:

Fly solo and keep the huey straight on target: switch to the co-pilot's seat and use the two gatlings and you'll quickly learn how it works.

and use mouse to aim and shoot.

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU