Apache squadrons around yet?

Hammer1-1

Looking for a squadron that can help train me for this upcoming module. Ive had more than a few years in the F-18, learned the A-10 series, know the Viper fairly well, and just coming out of a squadron Ive been at for almost 1 1/2 years. Really interested in actually learning from military aviators who know the bird intimately, but also a group that doesnt go over the top with themselves when it comes to milsim. Any help? Much appreciated for pointing me in the right direction! Many a years flying the Huey as well, plus many hours flying the Mi8/24 and some hours in the KA50.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 month later...

https://discord.gg/tawdcs

Come across and have a chat mate. We have A Company who fly the Apache. 

The JTF offers training, dynamic campaigns, a tonne of resources for pilots and a multi-platform cooperative environment with missions designed in hours and campaigns that advance on a mission by mission basis. 

We'd enjoy having you come across so we can show you what we offer, see if you'd enjoy flying with us.