Add radio frequencies to JTAC and AWACS comm menu item

Stone

I've seen some MP server missions that display frequencies within the comms menu for various things such as JTAC and AWACS. Searched the doc and forum but can't find anything that shows how to do this. Help?

Intel i7 9700K 4.6GHz · NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080 · AORUS Z390 PRO WIFI-CF · ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Curved· SK hynix Gold P31 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD · 32Gb 1600MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 Pro · Saitek Cessna Pro Pedals · Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS · HP Reverb G2

Ah, that makes sense. I never use Easy Comms. Thanks 🙂 

Edited by Stone

Intel i7 9700K 4.6GHz · NVIDIA GeForce GTX2080 · AORUS Z390 PRO WIFI-CF · ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Curved· SK hynix Gold P31 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD · 32Gb 1600MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 Pro · Saitek Cessna Pro Pedals · Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS · HP Reverb G2

• 3 months later...

Bumping this to make a request:  Maybe have an option to see all the freqs, but not auto change the radio.  It helps.

Or maybe make an option to be able to see a unit's freq when you click on them on the f-10 map.  Or just a kneeboard page that gathers that info for you for freqs on your side.

Edited by SickSidewinder9

22 hours ago, SickSidewinder9 said:

Bumping this to make a request:  Maybe have an option to see all the freqs, but not auto change the radio.  It helps.

Or maybe make an option to be able to see a unit's freq when you click on them on the f-10 map.  Or just a kneeboard page that gathers that info for you for freqs on your side.

Personally, it would be better to have an auto-generated briefing, that includes the list of frequencies (with maybe something like a checkbox to select which units/groups get presented), similar to the other, F-16 orientated sim.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

On 6/9/2022 at 12:25 PM, Northstar98 said:

Personally, it would be better to have an auto-generated briefing, that includes the list of frequencies (with maybe something like a checkbox to select which units/groups get presented), similar to the other, F-16 orientated sim.

Very smart.  I noticed the automatically pulled airbase freqs in the briefing don't pull assigned carrier freqs.  That's kinda important.  Nevermind AWACS or tanker.

Edited by SickSidewinder9