Problem with activation

Frosties

Still having problems...

My brother had some issues with the russian version. Mostyl the language ;)

Now he bought the english version and tried to activate it.

Its not working...

All he gets is this:

Internal error (error code: 0xE2000001). Close all appplications and try again.

If this does not help, press "Error report" and send the report to product customer support.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

He is running XP. That was my first hint since you mentioned it to me once before Groove.

Is there a installation for StarForce included with BS? Or do i have to look elsewhere?

i mean, since the update tool says there isnt anything to update there must be a way to install it fresh?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

We have tried activating again, this time direct thru Protect.exe ...

it all went fine, it says activation is succesfull, but then the Internal Error shows up again. He have sent an error report regarding this.

The process said that the activation vas valid and sucessfull and he had 6 activations left.

What is wrong? how can we fix this?

Dont want to pay $49 for something that clearly has alot of bugs in it.

Help please!!'

Edit:

We have also tried and un-install BS and re-installing it. StarForce update utility says there is no protection to update EVEN that we have re-installed!

Any other way to install the damn StarForce drivers?!?

Edited by Frosties

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

UPDATE:

We tried to install on his laptop, its running Vista and is a bit newer.

Now it seems that the game is up and running so i guess its not any problem with BS or StarForce on their end, but instead its the individual computer thats messing things up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I just purchased DCS: Black Shark today and happened to run into the same problem as well. I've used up almost all of my activations trying to activate the game. I was wondering if anyone has found a fix to this problem yet. Unfortunatly, I don't have another computer to play it on, so I'm stuck with what I have.

When I look at the serial number information on the star force website, it lists all of my activations, yet I still get an internal error message, even though it says is has been activated. Thanks for the help and I look forward to trying out the game.

For the history, the error is:

Internal error (error code: 0xE2000001). Close all applications and try again.

If this does not help, press "Error report" and send the report to product customer support.

As i understand you haven't installed the patch. It's a very good idea to install it, because it also updates StarForce. So this error may be already solved.

I've emailed you some important info, please see the email.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Installing the patch didn't work, nor did disabling all virtual drive. I downloaded the star force updater from their website and it still says that no protection drivers are found. I'm wondering if maybe spybot is blocking star force from installing on my computer. I read somewhere that certain anti-virus programs consider star force to be malware. I'm going to reinstall the game with spybot disabled. I'll post back with my findings.

After disabling Spybot and reinstalling DCS, I was surprised to see that it was a success! I started DCS as usually and went to a training mission. Usually after I try to start a mission the star force box will pop up, but this time nothing happened with star force. The game just started right up. I'm pretty sure Spybot had something to do with it, but its working now so I'm not going to mess with it anymore. Awesome job with making the game, now I just need to figure out how to fly the damn helicopter. :-p. Thanks for the help!