Why they dont follow me?

Commander.99

Not seeing the issue with this mission on DCS OB 2.7.11.xxxxx, The wingmen follow like good little wingmen, and respond to formation commands, etc.

I didn't play the whole mission, just took off an cruised around issuing orders and watching them form up and  go Pincer-right, Pincer-Left.

You have any more details of the issue ???

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Would help to see your DCS.log file from the saved games directory, but I suspect that its an AI bug that has crept in and you will have to wait for it to be resolved with a future patch.

1. What version of DCS 2.7.??.????? OpenBeta or Stable are your running ???  Mine is more of a later testing version (Would have numerous fixes applied) so the issue your having might have been resolved already (Reason it works here) and would most likely be available in the next "DCS OpenBeta" / DCS Stable patch.
  2. Remove all Mods if any installed.
  3. Temporarily Backup/Rename your DCS.xxxxxxxx folder in SAVED GAMES and recreate a new one to see if it makes any difference to the missions issue.
  4. Restore your backed up DCS.xxxxxxx folder if step 3 didn't make any difference, if step 3 fixed the problems you will have to determine which files in the Backup are the problem by slowly restoring sections of directories/files back into the newly created DCS.xxxxxxx folder.

Sorry can't be more helpful.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.