A Brief Brief on Apache Capability

StrongHarm

• Like 2

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Bring on the hype...deadly machine, King of the ground battle...ALTHOUGH:  just another TARGET for me and my Hornet... 😛

Edited by Steel Jaw
  • Like 2

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Steel Jaw, your posts sound just like a fellow I met in another flight sim.  His name was Mower, a real Hornet guy as well, you know him?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

1 hour ago, Sarge55 said:

Steel Jaw, your posts sound just like a fellow I met in another flight sim.  His name was Mower, a real Hornet guy as well, you know him?

I heard Mower's in a Turkish prison.

• Thanks 1

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm