Radio Issue (no voice dialog)

ACEL

Evening,

A few days ago I have a reoccurring issue with the radios in MP training missions. Correct preset selected, correct radio menu button used, and when I try to select tanker for refueling, I cannot hear any radio chat from the tanker and all sudden the radio change from preset 10 to M. Other clients have no issue, other worrying that I can hear others communication with tanker. Does anyone experienced similar?

Where to start the debug? 

TA.

I had this as well yesterday, for the first time. Tanker was a KC-130, I was on the correct frequency, I tried both radios. I could see the triangle on the radio window, indicating activity, but I couldn't hear anything and the tanker dialog wouldn't progress in the comms menu.

That was in MP, so the track is huge and unusable. SP works OK. MP worked fine before yesterday. This was something I'd done hundreds of times before.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

11 hours ago, Tholozor said:

Make sure it's the correct type of tanker. Standard KC-135s are boom-only, and won't respond to probe'n'drogue aircraft.

We were a division of hornets, the rest filled up just fine 😞 time to time I heard their chatter through the radio

2 hours ago, Harker said:

I had this as well yesterday, for the first time. Tanker was a KC-130, I was on the correct frequency, I tried both radios. I could see the triangle on the radio window, indicating activity, but I couldn't hear anything and the tanker dialog wouldn't progress in the comms menu.

That was in MP, so the track is huge and unusable. SP works OK. MP worked fine before yesterday. This was something I'd done hundreds of times before.

Could it be some desynchronization issue?

• 4 weeks later...

Might be related to my problem or the same. I can only use COMM II. When i press the COMM I button on my HOTAS i always get the COMM II menu.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, MSI MEG x570 Unify, G.Skill 128GB DDR4-3200, MSI RTX3090 Ventus 3x 24GB, Samsung PCIe 4.0 M.2 1TB 980 Pro, Seagate PCIe 4.0 M.2 2TB FireCuda 520, Quest 3