All variants on release day?

addman

I believe it'll be the F1CE first, then the EE, then the BE and finally, the M.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

M is the newest one, the Most Modern, correct? 

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Have Aerges ever said whether they would charge for later versions as stand-alone DLC or update pack? Surely the difference between those versions(at least the M) is much more significant than between F-14A and B, C-101CC and EB or any other DLC containing multiple variants now we have.

I think they need to put more into the development and thus deserve more pay back for each version. If not, I worry whether they could run the project continuously and complete the F1 plan in reasonable time. Even with F-14A/B, HB also chose to stop developing later DLC in that way, showing the heavy load to develop several variants in one DLC.

• Like 1

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

1小时前,addman说:

I don't think they can or WILL charge full price for each variant.

In my opinion, maybe free for EE, free or update pack for BE, stand alone for M with discout for CE owner, is acceptable for me.

Surely I would show my praise if all for free. I wish they can complete the ambitious project with all planned variants and I don't mind higher price for that.

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:52 AM, Torbernite said:

I worry whether they could run the project continuously and complete the F1 plan in reasonable time. Even with F-14A/B, HB also chose to stop developing later DLC in that way, showing the heavy load to develop several variants in one DLC.

You raise a good point, making the F-1M for "free" would be like heatblur making an F-14D for existing F-14 owners.

On 3/10/2022 at 6:19 AM, Torbernite said:

In my opinion, maybe free for EE, free or update pack for BE, stand alone for M with discount for CE owner, is acceptable for me.

Having the F-1M as "standalone" with a discount sounds like the best option to me, like they did with the A-10C II for A-10C owners, it just doesn't sound fair otherwise, I'm definitively a customer either way.

But why you try to "fix" what Aerges already said they're going to do?? Besides, let's wait till we know what the price tag will be… 😅

• Like 4

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice