KA 50 auto pilot bug:

Commander.99

If you started up correctly, and have the 3 main autopilots on like you mention, the getting into a hover and trimming should leave you in a good trim, with the autopilots on.

If you then try to put on Auto Hover Mode, either below 4m AGL, or your doppler isn't ready yet after startup (you can see this by your  ground speed not being top-left on your HUD if you haven't activated the Shkval or gun select), then it knocks out your autopilot channels. You'll need to either ascend/wait for the doppler and put the channels back on, or turn off Hover mode and then turn on the AP channels.

Route mode will cancel/prevent Auto Hover mode.

Finally if you're having issues with AP channels themselves, check your hydraulics and INU switch.

Hope that helps.

For Black Shark tutorials, visit my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-LgdvOGP3SSNUGVN95b8Bw

On 3/10/2022 at 12:58 AM, Volk. said:

... or your doppler isn't ready yet after startup (you can see this by your  ground speed not being top-left on your HUD ...

Interesting statement! I will look for that going forward. Anyway, this is a tricky subject and even with considerable practice I sometimes find myself struggling to get back into control, with the AP lights flashing. It takes a lot of practice to avoid this situation.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

If the lights are flashing then something went wrong. That's usually due to engaging auto-hover below 4m and/or (can't remember exact) before the Doppler system is ready. A fast start up puts ground power on first so you can get the K-041 system warming up as early as possible.

• 4 weeks later...

April 2022 , the autopilote lock the ka 50 , we can 't moove when we disable the hover , and all automatic pilot. We must to reset all the trim for hope to retake the control of the ka 50... And this issue arrive many time when enemies ia lock you..... it's a bug ... Sames issue when you engage the hover during the land and use after the descent mod ... The ka 50 stall (engine power gas 100%  collective for take of . (as  if the ka 50 had take the double of is weight. )