The Release On Two Platform

MertTunç
Go to solution Solved by LooseSeal,

I am very excited as we are getting closer to the release of the ah-64, but I have a question. Will there be a difference in release dates between steam and ed? It would be ridiculous for it to be like this but I couldn't stop thinking because I'm using steam

• Solution

There might be a very small delay, but we're talking hours or even minutes, not days.

Highly recommended transferring from Steam to ED, though. Just gives ED more money in the long-term, less to the middle man.

• Like 7

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

The last aircraft released was the Mosquito, and it went on sale on both Steam and ED-shop on the same date, september 17th.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

5 minutes ago, LooseSeal said:

There might be a very small delay, but we're talking hours or even minutes, not days.

Highly recommended transferring from Steam to ED, though. Just gives ED more money in the long-term, less to the middle man.

Yes you are right but in my country modules are cheaper on steam so thats the reason im using. Yes i hope there wont be a delay for days. I thought what would I do if it came out before March 31st that stated on the steam

3 hours ago, MertTunç said:

Yes you are right but in my country modules are cheaper on steam so thats the reason im using. Yes i hope there wont be a delay for days. I thought what would I do if it came out before March 31st that stated on the steam

Modules bought on steam will transfer to standalone. You can still use the standalone launcher if you want to, even if you buy everything on steam.

6小时前,MertTunç说:

Don't worry, March 31st is just a place holder. The release date will be the same.

AMD 5800X | RTX 3080TI OC Edition | 64GB DDR4 3600 | 2TB nvme

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | WINWING F16 HOTAS ORION | Saitek Combat Pedals

A-10C II | A/V-8B NA | UH-1H | AH-64D Longbow | F/A-18C | F-16C

Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Nevada | Combined Arms