what i think about the Super Carriers

Hotel987654321

well i have only been on the Aircraft carrier in San Diego California because it's Museum also caparing the super carrier it's like Giant Surf Board in the water that can have Aircraft brought up on Deck and Lunched into the air too do Various missions four the Flag's Country also in a couple more years they will get funding four another Carrier four a video game or reality also i have heard of the Carl Vincent the Seahawk and the Abe ham Link in there good ship's good Crew's and petty officers Cook's and Cag like on tv Series Jag. also what i like about Carries is there Jamming Technoligee onboard ship it's gotten better so people can return too port after there Tour and you can run several operation including special opt's missions if u have Rescue a fellow Sailor that got the morning Mission and took the bug workshop in the military along side Simulator time before Soloing and if i was going too go too Sea i would want too be a Janitor and work with Chemical's again but not have clean the officers Quarter i think from what i heard in a Documentary the Terms of cleaning someone Quarter are pretty Savirear on Any carrier and Country also i have landed a Tomcat on two different games i played at two different times of my life growing up because i am still Growing up and the Deputy minster said they Destroyed my Air Cadet Records at 25 and if i have permeant record floating around i can't have it unless i contact a VA office with help and filled out the paper work with help or they just sent it too me and i like the smell onboard Carrier because someone broke my nose in grade school over a Lego car i wanted too lift from the classroom in grade school.

🙄 … and the wish was?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

No idea what I've just read, but I want whatever he's on!

(I think @Rudel_chw stole all this guys dots ".")

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Sorry old chap.....me no understand.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

10 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

🙄 … and the wish was?

It is right there in the wall of text:

"(...) i would want too be a Janitor and work with Chemical's again (...)"

• Like 2

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 2 weeks later...