DCS crashed on launch

KillerDog

Looking at your DXdiag.txt:

1. Video card drivers for the Nvidia GTX-1050 and Intel HD GPU's don't have any details about the graphics cards (Amount of Ram, driver capabilities), So me personally would look at doing a fresh install of latest drivers for them as this is not normal.

The DCS.log file:

1. Some references to missing Lua files, that seem to be related to Lua5.1 programming language, not sure about what problems these may or may not create.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

32 minutes ago, KillerDog said:

I reinstall my drivers it still crashes 

@KillerDog

Had a second look at the dxdiag.txt you sent and that has a section at the top that said it failed several stages of the diagnostics, didn't notice that before, would explain why details weren't right about graphics cards.

Try re-running DXdiag and see if it can complete correctly and upload if you want, read the spoiler for details.

Spoiler

------------------
System Information
------------------
  DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 1) & Direct3D (stage 2) & DirectSound (stage 3) & DirectInput (stage 1) & DirectShow (stage 1) & MediaFoundation (stage 1) & Holographic (stage 1). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

Follow with a DCS repair and clean also if dxdiag looks ok.

Spoiler

2022-03-10 03:43:15.190 ERROR   Lua::Config: load error Config/main.cfg:[string "./LuaSocket/socket.lua"]:13: module 'socket.core' not found:
    no field package.preload['socket.core']
    no file './LuaSocket/socket\core.lua'
    no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaRocks\lua\socket\core.lua'
    no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaRocks\lua\socket\core\init.lua'
    no file 'C:\Users\Dillen Weerasinghe\AppData\Roaming\LuaRocks\share\lua\5.1\socket\core.lua'
    no file 'C:\Users\Dillen Weerasinghe\AppData\Roaming\LuaRocks\share\lua\5.1\socket\core\init.lua'
    no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaRocks\systree\share\lua\5.1\socket\core.lua'
    no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaRocks\systree\share\lua\5.1\socket\core\init.lua'
    no file './Scripts/socket\core.lua'
    no file './LuaSerializer/socket\core.lua'
    no file './MissionEditor/modules/socket\core.lua'socket.core
    no file 'C:\Users\Dillen Weerasinghe\AppData\Roaming\LuaRocks\lib\lua\5.1\socket\core.dll'
    no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaRocks\systree\lib\lua\5.1\socket\core.dll'
    no file 'C:\Users\Dillen Weerasinghe\AppData\Roaming\LuaRocks\lib\lua\5.1\socket.dll'
    no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\LuaRocks\systree\lib\lua\5.1\socket.dll'.

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Seems more system wide issues, dxdiag isn't working correctly, and obviously DCS, other error reports on "Edge browser" updates failing, Edge Browser crashing.

You haven't run out of ram or HDD space have you, can't diagnose with non functioning DXDIAG still.

Have you tried running: DxDiag /dontskip /t c:\dxdiag.txt from command line.

Have a look at my previous message with the second spoiler about the LUA errors, would try to fix those, they are trying to run some sort of code to do with MOD you removed I am guessing, maybe an export files or something.

Edited by MadDog-IC

DCS Tech Support.

NP, have to go to bed soon.

Good luck with it.

Could try, but I can't recommend it personally.

5. How to use sfc /scannow - it will inspect and repair all of the important Windows files on your computer, including Windows DLL files.
a) open Command Prompt as an administrator
b) type the following command: sfc /scannow   and then press Enter
c) system File Checker will now verify the integrity of every protected operating system file on your computer

DCS Tech Support.