WINWING STORE pre-order system online now!

WINWING

Hello dear pilots:

During Chinese spring festival vacation, we were unable to arrange production for a period of time.

1.png

The good news is that we and our suppliers are back in full energy now! We started production in mid-February, and we expect to have a steady supply of devices by the end of March.

2.png

Another good news!                 

In order to improve the experience of online purchase and the unnecessary energy loss in considering "Is the products I care about available now?" we launch pre-order system online now!  

3.png

If you're interested in purchasing a product which is temporarily out of stock, you can join our shipping sequence without any payment by placing a pre-order, then select Pre-order from the payment page to pay!

4.png

When the device is back in store, you don't need to keep an eye on the website for not missing the opportunity to purchase it, the confirmation email will be sent to your email address according to the order sequence, which is very fair. You just need to complete the payment within 48 hours (or your pre order will turn into invalid), then your device will still be ordered in accordance with the original order sequence, instead of waiting from the time of finishing payment!

We hope it can bring you convenience and pleasure in the process of purchasing. Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

WINWING STORE:

https://www.wwsimstore.com

Edited by WinwingTech
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 3/10/2022 at 12:36 PM, flacre said:

YESSSSSSS! Thank you!!! Preorder made for Orion Throttle F-16EX!

Thanks for your support!!

On 3/11/2022 at 8:37 PM, CybrSlydr said:

Now this is awesome! I may get the F16 HOTAS now.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Thanks for your support!!

On 3/10/2022 at 12:36 PM, flacre said:

YESSSSSSS! Thank you!!! Preorder made for Orion Throttle F-16EX!

Our pleasure, thanks for your support.

I did my Pre order for the F-16EX Joystick on March 10th it SAID March 15th as the Restock date? But Now it say's March 31st and I have gotten my Pre-Order confirmation Email. But I have not got my INSTOCK Payment notice to Complete my purchase? 😞 I have money waiting in my Paypal to pay for this So?????

Edited by Screamer63
add info

Oh just an FYI Guy's I did the Pre Order for a F-16EX Stick and Base on March 10th and have the money waiting in my PayPal account as soon as I found out about it in Pre Order???

And according to WinWing and the response to my Chat Question.. I didn't make the March 15th Purchase group??? are you Friggin serious 1 day and None Available?

So The FYI is you may have to Wait a LONG LONG Time for your Pre order to actual charge and Ship from WinWing.. 😞 

Now hoping mine will make the March 31st April-May-June??? Release for my purchase???

Oh and For WinWing It would be really nice and a customer courtesy if you would have told me This?? Let your customer know they Didn't make the current Order Date???

11 hours ago, Screamer63 said:

I did my Pre order for the F-16EX Joystick on March 10th it SAID March 15th as the Restock date? But Now it say's March 31st and I have gotten my Pre-Order confirmation Email. But I have not got my INSTOCK Payment notice to Complete my purchase? 😞 I have money waiting in my Paypal to pay for this So?????

Yes, sir. On 15th March, there is a limited restock of F-16 grip. However, there are too many pre orders.Since the pre order system is a very fair platform, we have to send confirmation email according to your order sequence. We are so sorry about that. Thanks for your support.

6 hours ago, Screamer63 said:

Oh just an FYI Guy's I did the Pre Order for a F-16EX Stick and Base on March 10th and have the money waiting in my PayPal account as soon as I found out about it in Pre Order???

And according to WinWing and the response to my Chat Question.. I didn't make the March 15th Purchase group??? are you Friggin serious 1 day and None Available?

So The FYI is you may have to Wait a LONG LONG Time for your Pre order to actual charge and Ship from WinWing.. 😞 

Now hoping mine will make the March 31st April-May-June??? Release for my purchase???

Oh and For WinWing It would be really nice and a customer courtesy if you would have told me This?? Let your customer know they Didn't make the current Order Date???

Yes, sir.On 15th March,  there is a limited restock of F-16 grip. However, there are too many pre orders.Since the pre order system is a very fair platform, we have to send confirmation email according to your order sequence. We are so sorry about that. Thanks for your support.

On 3/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, Screamer63 said:

That was my experience as well. It said on the site that the out of stock/ restock on 15 Feb, waited and it turned to restock on 15 MAR, so I am like no problem I can wait. So while I was waiting one day just looked up Winwing on the ebay and guess what item available on ebay for twice the price with 15 available for sale. So at this point I am thinking some one is price scalping but big surprise the seller was in China and same sellers had all the rest of the items which are on Winwing web store. Not sure but it looks like its Winwing but then I could be wrong.   

On 3/19/2022 at 2:40 AM, Roger01 said:

Hello, do you have an approximate date for those who pre-ordered before March 15?

Thanks a lot!

Please utilize the support ticket on website support page. That would ensure the most efficient customers support and especially the part replacement.

On 3/20/2022 at 11:10 PM, WinwingTech said:

Please utilize the support ticket on website support page. That would ensure the most efficient customers support and especially the part replacement.

That's not what he asked. 

Edited by Archer77
  • Like 1

Ok so has ANYONE who did the March 15th Pre Order that Got the Confirmation Email from WW get the Actual Pre Order Payment Email YET???

Once again today I chat mailed them to find out WTH is going on and MY status for the F-16EX Stick and Base Pre Ordered on 3-10-22

Again I got a Pointless Bulk Response from them that had Nothing to do with my Chat Question... Customer support is a Complete JOKE with this WW Company Sadly... 😞

Not sure if it is a language barrier or just Careless to answer our questions??

9 hours ago, Screamer63 said:

Ok so has ANYONE who did the March 15th Pre Order that Got the Confirmation Email from WW get the Actual Pre Order Payment Email YET???

Once again today I chat mailed them to find out WTH is going on and MY status for the F-16EX Stick and Base Pre Ordered on 3-10-22

Again I got a Pointless Bulk Response from them that had Nothing to do with my Chat Question... Customer support is a Complete JOKE with this WW Company Sadly... 😞

Not sure if it is a language barrier or just Careless to answer our questions??

....from Facebook Winwing Community site

Folks. the restock has been severely impacted on Covid situation from upper stream factory. The time stamp now has no use. It`s not accurate. For everyone who got the pre-order in the system, the payment notification will be the accurate info for actual product restock.
And again. If you running into any product issue, defects, QC problem, please use the ticket system so we can start tracking and resolve the issue ASAP. Customer support are not done through facebook group. Thanks.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

So to re cap, when you get the "Pre Order Payment Email", then you're good to go. You have 48hrs to pay. Sounds simple enough. Lot's of factors going into production in this current time. I completely understand the situation. And look forward to the day that a F16x stick, throttle, and collective may arrive, hopefully by this year.😎

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

I pre-ordered the F-16EX on March 24th and got the e-mail confirmation. A restock was announced for March 31st.
Does anyone know if any joysticks went on sale March 31st?

And...does anyone know how long an average new delivery takes at WinWing...for Virpil it is 3-4 weeks...

Lurchi1.pngAH-64D Apache***A10 Tank Killer***F-14 Tomcat***F-16 Viper***F/A-18C Hornet***UH-1H Huey***Mi-24P Hind***P-51D Mustang***Mosquito FB Mk.VI***BF109 K4 Kurfürst***Supercarrier***WW2 Assets Pack***Maps of Caucasus / Marianas / Syria / Gulf / Nevada / Channel / Normandy 2.0 / South Atlantic / Sinai***
Intel Core i9-13900KF***Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC***64GB RAM***Pimax Crystal***WinWing Super-Libra mit F-16Ex+TM Warthog Throttle+TM TPR Rudder/Pedals****

Did you read my post above?

I misunderstood something, I guess.
Expressed in a simple way...wait for a payment request if you have pre-ordered. That´s all.

Edited by Air Joker

Lurchi1.pngAH-64D Apache***A10 Tank Killer***F-14 Tomcat***F-16 Viper***F/A-18C Hornet***UH-1H Huey***Mi-24P Hind***P-51D Mustang***Mosquito FB Mk.VI***BF109 K4 Kurfürst***Supercarrier***WW2 Assets Pack***Maps of Caucasus / Marianas / Syria / Gulf / Nevada / Channel / Normandy 2.0 / South Atlantic / Sinai***
Intel Core i9-13900KF***Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC***64GB RAM***Pimax Crystal***WinWing Super-Libra mit F-16Ex+TM Warthog Throttle+TM TPR Rudder/Pedals****

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @WINWING, I made my order at 12 March, and still no indication of when I can expect it to be shipped. In the mean time you are adding more stuff for sale however nothing can be shipped as of this date. There will most likely be production/transportation things going on that have no idea of. But still it feels wrong. Please be more specific on delivery terms and dates. 

I would love to recommend your products as they are of good quality but I am hesistant to do so because of the lack of openness with regard to the delivery proces.

Please get on top of your customer game as of now.

Kind regards

Did you by chance read the message 5 posts above yours???? They have covid/lockdown issues. When your order is ready you'll receive an email, so a bit more patience maybe needed!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MustangSally said:

Did you by chance read the message 5 posts above yours???? They have covid/lockdown issues. When your order is ready you'll receive an email, so a bit more patience maybe needed!

So true, i even got the jitters and impatience, but it will not make the process any easier by complaining..! And seeing that some stuff now are available for pre-order again, makes me assume that we are getting closer to the next shipment date...

But in these times we live in we have to have a lot of patience, but the day will come where FedEx knocks on the door, and i will smile like a child on Christmas 🙂

• Like 2

molon-labe-black-header.jpg