WINWING STORE pre-order system online now!

WINWING

22 hours ago, Terminator357 said:

Patience is a virtue 👍 

Just got my notice that a F16 stick is shipping my way...thanks for the follow-through, Winwing!

I just got the order paid and will soon be shipped. Looking forward for the f16ex stick. Ordered at 12 march. 

15 minutes ago, Savage Larry said:

I pre-ordered the F-16EX. Hopefully I will get a notification sooner rather than later. Will the email be from no-reply@wwsimstore.com or a different email. I don't want it to go to my spam folder and miss the 48 hour window.

Know the feeling, i am checking mail and spamfilter daily and login to my orders on their site to check status there too, just be sure 😄

Edited by Bedouin

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

8 hours ago, Savage Larry said:

I pre-ordered the F-16EX. Hopefully I will get a notification sooner rather than later. Will the email be from no-reply@wwsimstore.com or a different email. I don't want it to go to my spam folder and miss the 48 hour window.

Yeah, it is from that email.

Just got my payment email this morning, waiting for shipping now.

Edited by Cathal Brugha

Oh damn...
I'm afraid I will wait it forever....

"To dream of flying is to awaken the soul's desire to break free from gravity's hold."

13900K, ROG Z790-E GAMING WiFi, 64GB 6000MHz Dominator, TUF RTX 4090 OC, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS MAX, TPR, NLR Boeing FS Cockpit. 

VMFA-212, CJTF-13, TAW

As already written above, I pre-ordered the F-16Ex on March 24th. A few days ago the F-16Ex suddenly became available in the store . I saw this coincidentally.
Spontaneous I bought one of the existing sticks and now waiting for it to be shipped.
Despite stocks, I have not received an e-mail regarding to my pre-order!? The preorder is still valid in my account. 
Maybe this is interesting for others who also have a preorder...

Edited by Air Joker

Lurchi1.pngAH-64D Apache***A10 Tank Killer***F-14 Tomcat***F-16 Viper***F/A-18C Hornet***UH-1H Huey***Mi-24P Hind***P-51D Mustang***Mosquito FB Mk.VI***BF109 K4 Kurfürst***Supercarrier***WW2 Assets Pack***Maps of Caucasus / Marianas / Syria / Gulf / Nevada / Channel / Normandy 2.0 / South Atlantic / Sinai***
Intel Core i9-13900KF***Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC***64GB RAM***Pimax Crystal***WinWing Super-Libra mit F-16Ex+TM Warthog Throttle+TM TPR Rudder/Pedals****

Am 23.4.2022 um 11:03 schrieb Air Joker:
As already written above, I pre-ordered the F-16Ex on March 24th. A few days ago the F-16Ex suddenly became available in the store . I saw this coincidentally.
Spontaneous I bought one of the existing sticks and now waiting for it to be shipped.
Despite stocks, I have not received an e-mail regarding to my pre-order!? The preorder is still valid in my account. 
Maybe this is interesting for others who also have a preorder...

Today I get the pre-order offer with an 48 hours limit.

Lurchi1.pngAH-64D Apache***A10 Tank Killer***F-14 Tomcat***F-16 Viper***F/A-18C Hornet***UH-1H Huey***Mi-24P Hind***P-51D Mustang***Mosquito FB Mk.VI***BF109 K4 Kurfürst***Supercarrier***WW2 Assets Pack***Maps of Caucasus / Marianas / Syria / Gulf / Nevada / Channel / Normandy 2.0 / South Atlantic / Sinai***
Intel Core i9-13900KF***Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC***64GB RAM***Pimax Crystal***WinWing Super-Libra mit F-16Ex+TM Warthog Throttle+TM TPR Rudder/Pedals****

Arrived 👍

5 days from shipped to delivered, all 4 boxes came together. Really good service by Winwing, IMO.

Helps that I'm in a major Pac coast city so it's a direct flight from China to here and then just a short ride in a truck to my door. But yeah, speedy service by Winwing after a looong wait for the gear to become available.

Pretty stoked here...Nobody bother me for like a week, plz. Ima be busy blasting $#it in an A10 🙂 

IMG_0014.jpg

• Like 3

Am 25.4.2022 um 20:47 schrieb Terminator357:

Arrived 👍

5 days from shipped to delivered, all 4 boxes came together. Really good service by Winwing, IMO.

Helps that I'm in a major Pac coast city so it's a direct flight from China to here and then just a short ride in a truck to my door. But yeah, speedy service by Winwing after a looong wait for the gear to become available.

Pretty stoked here...Nobody bother me for like a week, plz. Ima be busy blasting $#it in an A10 🙂

Please...can you tell me how long was your order status "Wait for delivery"? Ordered and paid my F-16EX at 2022-04-19 and it is still "Wait for Delivery" 🤔.

Edited by Air Joker

Ordered April 2nd, Just got the email to pay, paid up now awaiting delivery email.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Guys I got my pre order today. I didnt get a clear plastic washer. But the screw hole on the collar on the base does not match up with the flat part of the screw on the sick. I have to back the screw off but then the stick just turns coz the screw thread is not tight. Any one else got this?

On 4/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, JoePineapples said:

Guys I got my pre order today. I didnt get a clear plastic washer. But the screw hole on the collar on the base does not match up with the flat part of the screw on the sick. I have to back the screw off but then the stick just turns coz the screw thread is not tight. Any one else got this?

Definitely talk to Winwing but it sounds like you have the same issue they had with the first batch and need a washer

51 minutes ago, Dragon1-1 said:

When it's ready to ship. Also, it won't charge your credit card on its own, you get an e-mail requesting payment, and at that point you send them the money. Once I paid them, they shipped within a business day or two, IIRC.

Thank you Dragon1.

On 5/12/2022 at 12:31 PM, dr.barber said:

Ordered orion2 + f18 throttle combo on 19 April, i' m waiting...

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

On 5/12/2022 at 11:11 AM, Savage Larry said:

I placed my order on April 14th. I'm still waiting for the notification. Is anyone else still waiting? If so when did you place your order?

Based on timelines from folks in this thread, you've got probably another week to 3 weeks before you'll get your notification, then fulfillment (aka getting to your doorstep) could take another 3 weeks.

In short, its not time to panic yet; you're still within the previously experienced pre-order timeline window

Edited by ChariotOfFLAME

I received my payment request email today as well. I was on the wait list approximately a month. I am having an issue trying to pay with paypal though. I've sent a message to winwing and hope I can get it sorted out. I'll post a screenshot in case anyone else has had this issue and knows what the problem is.

*update* I couldn't check out with regular paypal, I had to use the credit card link. I expect there is an issue with their system.

20220516_145853000_iOS.png

Edited by Savage Larry
Solution

On 5/16/2022 at 12:44 PM, dr.barber said:

Received e-mail today with payment request, the order will be shipped within 5 working days.
I am very happy!!!

On 5/16/2022 at 1:13 PM, Savage Larry said:

I received my payment request email today as well. I was on the wait list approximately a month. I am having an issue trying to pay with paypal though. I've sent a message to winwing and hope I can get it sorted out. I'll post a screenshot in case anyone else has had this issue and knows what the problem is.

*update* I couldn't check out with regular paypal, I had to use the credit card link. I expect there is an issue with their system.

20220516_145853000_iOS.png

On 5/16/2022 at 6:05 PM, Volf76 said:

I also got an email today 🙂

Amazing! That means the pre-order window is looking to be somewhere around 4-5 weeks at the moment, which is great news!

Edited by ChariotOfFLAME