MFD brightness issue

Terzi

The brightness settings of the MFD is not display-based but screen based.

For example when you increase the brightness of the AA radar screen then you go to test page on that same MFD, the brightness level reverts back. For each single screen you must adjust again and again.

• Like 2

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

• ED Team

As far as I am aware this is correct as is, each display page has its own setting

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

7 hours ago, Terzi said:

The brightness settings of the MFD is not display-based but screen based.

For example when you increase the brightness of the AA radar screen then you go to test page on that same MFD, the brightness level reverts back. For each single screen you must adjust again and again.

Yep, it's a good thing, You can have different settings for different screens and modes, it's an awesome feature, use it 😉

25 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

As far as I am aware this is correct as is, each display page has its own setting

Okay so it is not a bug but rather a feature. I thought this would be a hardware setting o an MFD in real life. Please disregard the report then. That's good to know.

• Thanks 1

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]