How To Load different Rockets

MstrCmdr
Go to solution Solved by Mad Dog 762,

1 minute ago, Jagdgeschwader said:

You mean like in the F-16? For example one pod with HE and one with AP on each wing?

If yes, I think it will be possible with the Apache as well.

I think the OP means to ask, how to load one single pod with multiple types

image.png
(page 159 in the manual)

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

42 minutes ago, Jagdgeschwader said:

You mean like in the F-16? For example one pod with HE and one with AP on each wing?

If yes, I think it will be possible with the Apache as well.

It wont be. Rocket pods are zoned.

38 minutes ago, sirrah said:

I think the OP means to ask, how to load one single pod with multiple types

image.png
(page 159 in the manual)

Correct. Im wondering how this will work. Zones cant be "pylons" in the current munition editor since those "pylons" will multiply depending on how many rocket pods are loaded. Im curious to see how this is done. Im worried were gonna have to go down a list of preconfigured pods with zones. Thatll get annoying quick.

• Solution

In one of the rocket videos Wags said that at early access we will just have a few "pre-configured" choices and won't be able to assign zones ourselves.  Thats coming later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier

26 minutes ago, Mad Dog 762 said:

In one of the rocket videos Wags said that at early access we will just have a few "pre-configured" choices and won't be able to assign zones ourselves.  Thats coming later.

Crap. Thanks mad dog.

Confirmed in rocket sneak peak video.

Edited by MstrCmdr