Can't Download

Zulu

I have just bought the English Version of Black Shark and have successfully downloaded the data1 file but im having serious trouble with the setup.exe file. First I used Free Download Manager and 20% of the way through it stopped I did what was suggested in one of the stickies but that only worked for a while and finally it stopped working.

So I decided to try using a differant download manager DAP which seemend to download it much faster and again 50% of the way through after refershing the url for the download it just decides to strat from the begining.

Now Im not saying this is any of Eagle Dynamics fault and as I live in South Africa naturally we lag behind in internet speed etc. as it takes approximatly 8 hrs to download the setup.exe file on a dsl line.

now I really need help because I paid alot of money for this sim and I can't afford to have it quit on me all the time so any help would be appreciated

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yup all three but its a bit late now going away for a week so while im away i can try reply. But please try and help me on this issue

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bryandraves

cant seem to download the setup or data1 i click the mirrors and it opens a new window that never opens what it seems to be loading help!!!

Thanks alot Groove for the help but now ive installed it but having problem activating. I input my serial number and all I get is this error.

Activation denied by server. Определенные пользователем параметры некорректны. Проверьте параметры и, если ошибка повторится, обратитесь в службу технической поддержки. (Cannot pass a GCHandle across AppDomains.

Parameter name: handle)

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]