Pilot can't fire guns and weird switch behaviour - multicrew online

Mohamengina

Ran into a few of bugs trying to multiplayer with a friend last night.

- The copilot couldn't use the guns despite pulling the trigger and having the controls mapped.

- The switches seem to flicker whenever changing anything despite not being touched by anyone

- The crew status menu only shows the status of you and your copilot despite having gunners.

The track can be found here.

Thanks,

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mohamengina said:

Ran into a few of bugs trying to multiplayer with a friend last night.

- The copilot couldn't use the guns despite pulling the trigger and having the controls mapped.

- The switches seem to flicker whenever changing anything despite not being touched by anyone

- The crew status menu only shows the status of you and your copilot despite having gunners.

The track can be found here.

Thanks,

#1 did you select guns on weapons selector panel?

#2 when you say flicker, do you mean visual flicker or they would flick position? If later, it's just a desync

#3 have no idea

Reason I'm asking this is that, as usual, tracks are broken. Best way is to record a video and upload

Had the same days before.

Going to spectator and then back into Copilot position solved the issue.

CPU: Intel i7-5820K 3,3GHz

Motherboard: ASUS X99-A

Grafik Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX1080 Ti 337.50

RAM: 32GB

PIMAX 5k+ BE

Hotas Warthog with Simped Pedals

WIN 10 64bit

DirctX 11.0

I tried doing some copilot gunning today in multicrew with a human pilot and copilot and we were not able to get the Flexible sight to work in the copilot position.  The pilot's reflex sight works but not copilot.  We checked our keybinds, settings, and different servers but were not able to get it working with both trying copilot position.  It works in singleplayer but not in multicrew.

FC3 UH-1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been experiencing this frequently as well. Friend in Copilot seat, sometimes he can operate guns and other times he is unable to. We switched seats and I experienced the same problem. Additionally I noticed sometimes the door gunners don't show up in the crew list and as a result they don't accept commands for ROE/Range and you can't switch to their seats to operate manually when this is bugged out.

• 3 weeks later...

I can testify to the client copilot not being able to operate the weapons.

Honestly the updates to the Huey seems abit far in between, its like the huey has been forgotten all together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Norwegian Rotorhead w\ All Helicopters

Watercooled AMD FX-8350 | Geforce 1060 6GB | 16 GiG DDR3 | Warthog Everything w/ pendulum pedals | Rift VR

Watercooled AMD Ryzen 9500X | RTX 3080 12GB | 64 GB DDR4 3600mhz | Warthog Everything w/Pendulum Pedals | Rift VR (CV1)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 7:36 AM, DeTesla said:

I can testify to the client copilot not being able to operate the weapons.

Honestly the updates to the Huey seems abit far in between, its like the huey has been forgotten all together.

Yeah, its my fav module... but several years old now; can we expect on going support as ED struggle with newer modules! It's a two edged sword for ED... they need to constantly issue new  new content to realise revenue and spread them selves ever thinner!