PC World Preview

JimMack

and so it begins...world domination.:thumbup:

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Nice! Our little Sim is getting some pretty big attention. Although the simhq interview with Wags said more people ordered the russian version than they originally planned so thats always good.

Probably impatient people like me who only used the Russian version as a flight demo and wanting an indication of how it would run on their rigs. :music_whistling:

.. I'm guessing reading this make you guys responsible for DCS Blackshark really proud..?

..And you should be..!

By far a whole new level in flightsimming..! He's got that right.. Nothing even close to it if you ask me. And I have'nt even started learning much about the details yet..!

Thank you DSC and all the rest of the involved in building this sim.. I'm guessing press like this will be something your quite accustomed to in half a year or so..

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's nothing. Send a "dare you to ride this Black Shark" t-shirt to Obama or "ride this" t-shirt to Obama girl with lil' picture of KA-50 with gun blazing on each boob. OR send me a copy of the simulation and I promise to disappear forever...finally a good riddance. :D

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P