AV-8B : The coordinates at ODU change and run away or Can not add waypoint !!!

Prince3744

I have problem to fill coordinates.
I don't know what I did wrong but it be this after late update.
When I add a waypoint and fill coordinates sometime after that the coordinates at ODU change and run away. That make me can not use TPOD to point a target.

I had reinstall AV-8B but it did not solve the problem.

and now I can not add waypoint because when I fill coordinates. The CDU reset to zero every time . 😭

On 3/12/2022 at 5:18 AM, Prince3744 said:

and now I can not add waypoint because when I fill coordinates. The CDU reset to zero every time .

In your 2nd video, the waypoint co-ordinates were invalid i.e. seconds were greater than 59.

• N 42° 24' 86"
• E 041° 34' 72"

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2022 at 11:43 AM, JackHammer89 said:

Hi, 

I've seen the runway coordinates happen when the TDC axis is noisy. Basically the game is seeing the TDC "move" and then moving the waypoint. This can be fixed by adding a small deadzone to the TDC axes. 

Thank you very much. I've been having this issue lately and it was really random. It happens when you are aligning the INS in DATA (after you set the positional data) and you touch the TDC, suddenly when you finish alignment all waypoints start to runaway.

One solution is going out of DATA as soon as you enter the positional data so in case you touch the TDC while aligning nothing happens.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...