Petrovitch AI Updates?

ak22

Any news on when we will see Updates to Petrovitch?

• Voice like jester and lettings us know important things like SAM launch 3 o clock , enemy tanks spotted bearing 23 etc.  
  • Most importantly what he has targeted for example enemy tank or M1 Abrams tank, rather than just tank its hard to know if its friendly or not... 
  • Direct hit or ATGM missed!

Edited by ak22
  • Like 2

No one but ED knows. I dont expect it to let us know specific types. But I do expect it to tell us hit or miss, launched missile, if you look at one of the other Petrovich threads there is a list of voice commands for it already present without the voice done. Things like Petrovich calling out distance to target when it closer then the “in range” call out

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I guess they focused on the AH-64 and hind took back seat just like the F-16C did, I really am starting to question ED business model here. They say things take time which I understand, but why make more modules and shift the team around? I feel like a fool for keep buying ED modules.  

Edited by ak22
  • Like 1

New update today of the OB and only 04 lines for the Mi-24P...what a deception !😥
I hope to see real improvements in the next one...
If I am right, Matt announced weeks ago that the Alexander team was re-focused on the Hind.🤔

Georges seems to be more developed on the release of the Apache compared to Petrovitch and the Hind released 10 months ago...

Edited by Razorback
  • Like 2

Fixed: Rain drops seem oversized compared to other modules.
Fixed: SPU-8 - when communicating via intercom, the indication of the selected current radio station on the widget does not disappear
Fixed: Pedal trim does not work if FFB is enabled.

-> Wasn't there more? Disappointing. 

• Like 2

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

48 minutes ago, Razorback said:

New update today of the OB and only 04 lines for the Mi-24P...what a deception !😥
I hope to see real improvements in the next one...
If I am right, Matt announced weeks ago that the Alexander team was re-focused on the Hind.🤔

Georges seems to be more developed on the release of the Apache compared to Petrovitch and the Hind released 10 months ago...

I won't. We were told that R-60's are ready to be released with Apache. ED is just feeding us bull. I expect full focus on fixing AH-64 bugs in next months

• Like 1

I had low expectations.

Well... I thought I had low expectations.

I was mostly interested in GMK improvements, but fully expected to not see those anytime soon... if ever.

Because much of our Mi-24P team has been assisting with the AH-64D project, you may have noticed that updates have been slim recently. Nevertheless, we do have good progress in the weapons department. Work on the rear gunner cabin is finished, and we are working on the gunner model itself and AI behaviour. The rear cabin will contain a Kord 12.7 mm heavy machine gun that you may have tried in DCS: Mi-8MTV2. 

Apart from rear gunner position, we are making good progress on integration of the R-60 air-to-air missile. The design of the cockpit panel and functionality aspects of this missile is almost feature complete. We are planning to make this missile available before remodeling IR-missile guidance in DCS.

In the avionics systems department, we have finished work on "Greben" course navigation system code refactoring. We have also worked on the magnetic adjustment capabilities of the KM-2 panel in the front cockpit.