interactive kneepad not working

Abarth595

Hi all , my interactive kneepad has stopped working after it installed an update but now when i say a command to change from flight to show log etc it goes blank and i cant get to the page ,i can scroll from left to right to display the normal pages its just the vaicom part , i have tried reinstall kneepad part but no good .

any ideas? cheers 

Hmm I was prompted earlier to update Vaicom but didn't , looking like maybe I shouldn't yet. Little surprised Hollywood did not post here what the update was about. He does not seem to be much active on the forum here of late.

He obviously still supports the program as he just released an update for it, just would be nice to see some more regular communication from him here from time to time

Edited by dburne
  • Like 2

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Kneeboard works for me with today's update.
v2.5.27.2

Thanks @Hollywood_315 could you please start using a version name scheme in the files? And keep all versions available.
I have starting making a manual task of this, so I can easily revert to latest working version.
Cheers!

PS: When can we have that missing prime command for the Mossie?

image.png