He 112

dcn

On 3/13/2022 at 2:33 AM, dcn said:

He112&Me109-Condorf-s.jpg

I'm not sure we would ever see such an aircraft in DCS, too much information is needed and probably simply not available for those early models. Anyway, if it ever happens, hope it's not that V5 in the pic 😅 .

What could be easily modelled is the bridge in the background, it's still there and I've crossed it like a zillion times either by car or by feet 🤣 .

• Like 2

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

16小时前,Cunctator说:

Sadly they not never enjoyed the success they deserved.  

What a pity.Ernst Heinkel is a pioneer of the air age.

He 176,first aircraft to be propelled solely by a liquid_fueled rocket

He 178,first aircraft to fly under turbojet power, and the first practical jet aircraft

He 280,first turbojet-powered fighter aircraft

etc

Fred David,an Austrian Jew,worked for Heinkel in pre-Nazi Germany, as well as Mitsubishi and Aichi Kokuki in Japan. His design contributions in Japan resulted in the Mitsubishi A5M Claude fighter and the Aichi D3A Type 99 Val dive-bomber.Japan purchased He 112 and He 100,Ki-61 was also influenced by He 100.He 100 was also sold to Russian,Heinkel met Alexander Yakovlev when Russian bought He 100,maybe influenced Yak fighters too.

The Heinkel HD 37 was a fighter aircraft, designed in Germany in the late 1920s, but produced in the USSR as Polikarpov I-7 for Soviet Air Force service. 

16小时前,Ala13_ManOWar说:

Anyway, if it ever happens, hope it's not that V5 in the pic 😅 .

He 112 V5 didn't go to Sapin,V6 and V9 did.Screenshot_20220315-192138__01.jpg

16小时前,Ala13_ManOWar说:

What could be easily modelled is the bridge in the background, it's still there and I've crossed it like a zillion times either by car or by feet 🤣 .

Wow,you are Spanish!Sadly it seems that no He 112 survived.Spain used He 112 until 1952,maybe there is a surviving He 112?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dcn said:

He 112 V5 didn't go to Sapin,V6 and V9 did.

Yeah, too many Vs to remember given my poor brain these days 🤣. Anyway, B-0 and so were pretty beautiful aircraft, the open canopy ones weren't for my taste. Probably not like we have to worry for the moment on what variant they make, but dreaming is free.

6 hours ago, dcn said:

Wow,you are Spanish!Sadly it seems that no He 112 survived.Spain used He 112 until 1952,maybe there is a surviving He 112?

Not like being Spanish is nothing special, you know, I just happen to be here 😁 .

IIRC (hardly with my actual brain as said) there is a propeller, I believe an engine also, probably coming from some He-112 in the "Museo del Aire" (air museum) in Madrid, but not many more things that I remember. Yeah, it's a pity how so many unique prototypes and rare aircraft coming here during SCW and afterwards were just scrapped as junk at the end of their service lives, but sadly that's what it is in here, though I believe it wasn't different with so many captured aircraft at the end of WWII in many countries, so that's what we have left now. In the Museo del Aire there're weapons, engines, propellers, and some interesting things from relatively rare or not surviving at all aircraft, but whole aircraft not many aside from the famously preserved He-111E. A preserved He-112 would have been a really interesting bird to have, but sadly no.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

3小时前,Ala13_ManOWar说:

the open canopy ones weren't for my taste.

Yes,compared to Bf 109,the open canopy was outdated.Closed canopy was a new thing then.Open canopy was for better visibility,I-16 was desighed to have a closed canopy but pilots didn't like it.

3小时前,Ala13_ManOWar说:

Probably not like we have to worry for the moment on what variant they make, but dreaming is free.

That's true,maybe this will never happen.Few people care about this aircraft.

3小时前,Ala13_ManOWar说:

IIRC (hardly with my actual brain as said) there is a propeller, I believe an engine also, probably coming from some He-112 in the "Museo del Aire" (air museum) in Madrid, but not many more things that I remember. Yeah, it's a pity how so many unique prototypes and rare aircraft coming here during SCW and afterwards were just scrapped as junk at the end of their service lives, but sadly that's what it is in here, though I believe it wasn't different with so many captured aircraft at the end of WWII in many countries, so that's what we have left now. In the Museo del Aire there're weapons, engines, propellers, and some interesting things from relatively rare or not surviving at all aircraft, but whole aircraft not many aside from the famously preserved He-111E. A preserved He-112 would have been a really interesting bird to have, but sadly no.

Thank you for your information.That's sad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...