In the dev screenshots, there are some pictures where the apache pilots are wearing uniforms with MultiCam camouflage, and there are some pictures where the pilots are wearing uniforms with UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern) camo. Will we be able to select which camo we want to pilots have? If so, will we be able to do this on release? If not, which camo will the pilots have on release?

If I would dare a guess, I guess it is something that is a part of the livery - so the pilots could wear just about any type of camouflage the livery creator decides. Which, if it is up to me, could include the Swedish m/90 splinter pattern 😄

7 hours ago, doedkoett said:

If I would dare a guess, I guess it is something that is a part of the livery - so the pilots could wear just about any type of camouflage the livery creator decides. Which, if it is up to me, could include the Swedish m/90 splinter pattern 😄

Hmm i am guessing its more related to the nation, since the UK are using Multicam... and we are getting UK and USA with the EA.

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

All other modules have the pilots skin tied to the livery. So unless they have a new system in place for the Apache, the livery creator can opt for using the default texture or create a new one. So a livery of a UK Apache could contain multicam textures for the crew, with the correct patches and so on. At least that is how it works for all the other modules.

• Like 3

On 3/14/2022 at 6:24 PM, Bedouin said:

Hmm i am guessing its more related to the nation, since the UK are using Multicam... and we are getting UK and USA with the EA.

The UK does not use Multicam, it uses MTP which is derivative of Multicam in that the old DPM patterns were used. Same shades, different patterns.

• Thanks 1

Anyone else notice the weak looking handshake that Gen. Petraeus is using?  

10 Types of Handshakes and What They Mean

• Like 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod