Question about AH-64D + objects on ME

vctpil

Hi,

If you place an new objects like a antenna (I mean a object NOT coming from mod), is this object will be display on the TSD and defined as hazard? or there will be a new option on the ME to define this objects as hazard?

I know you can define it by yourself on the TSD, the question concerns particularly the objects in the ME.

Thanks,

Vincent

Edited by vctpil

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Another question: If such an object is placed, will it be picked up by the radar and marked?
How reliable is that? Is that marking permanent, as in will it generate a hazard point? How does that work in general? I didn't see anything about that in the TM, but wags mentioned that in his videos.

Also there are power line hazard points. Will those be placed automatically? There are a great many power lines in the maps we have, it would be nice if the hazard points would be placed automatically near the flight route until the cap is reached (maybe leave a few slots open for user placed points). Manually placed points should have priority.

Edited by FalcoGer