AH64D Community Class

Tank50us

Commander Davonger from the 145th here, and I have an interesting announcement for all you rotor heads.

The Saturday after the AH64 drops, the 145th will be hosting a large-scale AH64 class where people who are interested will get to learn how to start, fly, and fight the AH64. For those that aren't interested in the AH64, there will be other frames and aircraft around, but our one rule is going to be that there will be *NO* PvP Live Fire permitted.

If you'd like to join our Discord, where more information will be posted, just click the following link: https://discord.gg/fcr753wQRQ

Hope to see many of you there!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeh, usually the links good for 2 weeks then someone has to re new.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

• BIGNEWY changed the title to AH64D Community Class
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh Im sure this event is long over since March.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins