PRINCIPE DE ASTURIAS CARRIER LAST VERSION 2.7.10 and CARGO SUPERCONTAINER BY Cuesta CHANTIER NAVAL

DOWNLOAD PRINCIPE DE ASTURIAS https://www.mediafire.com/file/fe1kse032vqgdqm/PRINCIPE_DE_ASTURIAS_Carrier_V_2.0.7z/file

On a retraillé complètement le PDA modifié l'avant qui était pas très bien fait on l'a retexturé refait le chemin du pont pour les hélico et les harrier, les lumières etc.....

Screen_220122_195525.jpg

Screen_220127_102623.jpg

DOWNLOAD CARGO SUPERCONTAINER : https://www.mediafire.com/file/tau425mzotksme2/SUPERCONTAINER_%2528BAYONNE%2529.7z/file

Pour le Supercontainer on s'est amuser le faire on lui a mis une piste hélicoptère des collisions partout des lumières un cargo intéressant 

son nom le "BAYONNE". amusez vous bien

Screen_220314_175610.jpgScreen_220207_141035.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• 2 weeks later...

Aloha,

J'ai modifié les roulages pour le Principe de Asturias.

- 5 positions au décollage

- 4 à l’appontage

- 6 positions pour les hélicoptères

PAS 01.png

PAS 02.png

PAS 03.png

PAS 04.png

PAS 05.png

PDA.png

Fichiers lua sur demande...

I modified the rolls for the Principe de Asturias.

- 5 positions at take-off

- 4 at landing

- 6 positions for helicopters

PDA_RunwaysAndRoutes.lua

Principe_de_Asturias.lua

Edited by Marroux
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, roobarbjapan said:

Hello, weapons do not work at the harriers seem to spawn over water. Wakes seems a little odd too. Any chance of a little update?

@BeldinCan you work your magic with this too perhaps?

I have a file for that ship somewhere,😂. I'll load it up later today and take a look👍

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Beldin said:

Can you work your magic with this too perhaps?

Not sure if I'd call it magic, lol. You'll need original mod. Replace ship lua and make a scripts folder. Put the "runway" lua in the scripts folder. PM if you have any issues. Weapon mounts are not animated on this edm so there's not much I can do. 4 Runway and 8 Spawn points for Harrier added. I only tested takeoff with Ai. I do not recall if helos or landing work. I updated all ship stats. Should make a decent Ai asset. Runway lua is a little rough. I try and improve it later.

Enjoy

R11-Principe-de-Asturias-05.jpg

SC edit.jpg

AsturiasRunwaysAndRoutes.lua Príncipe_de_Asturias.lua

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Your welcome. Yeah, I don't think I knew how to make the Harriers land when I did the takeoff stuff.I can't recall if I added the wires that are not really there, lol. Landing the ai STOVL planes is hard because since the landing type is based on aircraft weight so planes will try vertical and some short. And that gets messy real quick😂. Check what Marroux posted. you maybe able to edit in his landing stuff. I'll fix the wake and and take a look at the landing stuff soon.

• Like 1