Where can I get longer XS9-5 Cables?

Munkwolf

I'm looking at picking up the throttle and another control panel. I see 0.5m and 1m cables available in the virpil store, but that isn't long enough to reach from where I'd put the throttle to where I'd put the control panel. Also I can't just run them separately as USB devices as I'm at a windows device limit - has to be the aux-out option. Anybody know where I can get longer XS9-5 cables (2m or 3m)?

If your soldering skills are up to snuff , you can build your own . Cable and connectors are easily found...

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

On 3/14/2022 at 7:54 PM, Munkwolf said:

I'm looking at picking up the throttle and another control panel. I see 0.5m and 1m cables available in the virpil store, but that isn't long enough to reach from where I'd put the throttle to where I'd put the control panel. Also I can't just run them separately as USB devices as I'm at a windows device limit - has to be the aux-out option. Anybody know where I can get longer XS9-5 cables (2m or 3m)?

Windows device limit? I thought it was over 100 per USB controller. 

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

On 3/15/2022 at 10:23 AM, HC_Official said:

VIrpil has a 5m cable they supply with the collective , maybe ask virpil if u can buy one (raise a support ticket)

I need the XS9-5 to XS9-5, not the XS9-5 to USB. I emailed support, and they suggested I buy one of the mounts to be able to position it closer (not an option for me).

20 hours ago, imacken said:

Windows device limit? I thought it was over 100 per USB controller. 

That might be true for USB devices, but for HID devices (joysticks, etc), in my experience the limit is 16.