Which date or DCS version was before the current AI problems started?

Big-foot

Dear @baltic_dragon ,

I really love your campaigns and would like to continue this one. I know DCS changes and the AI make it very difficult to maintain these complex campaigns, and I understand they break sometimes and it can take a lot of time and effort to figure out the fixes, and it's unclear if you should work around or ED should fix the changed AI stuff.

However, it requires quite some training and getting used to the SOP to start or continue the campaign and I'd really like to finish it now. Last time I tried was a year or so ago and I gave up because the Mirage was bugged back then.

Could you tell me a date or DCS version when it was good to play the campaign? Before the AI bugs appeared.

The Mirage has been in a good state for a few months now so if I have to roll back a bit to enjoy the campaign, I would gladly do so.

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA