track ir key map question

Brenhen

I have checked through the forums and haven't seen anything about this problem, so any help you guys can give me would be great.

When I have track ir being used with blackshark, the F9 key turns the track ir sensor on/off and the F12 key centers the track ir sensor so I am looking straight out the front of the helicopter. The problem is that both of these keys are important for radio and wingman controls, but I can't use them because of the track ir functions. I could not find the track ir functions in the blackshark controls page to remap them, and I am pretty sure that I can't remap the radio buttons, so I don't know how to fix it so that I can send all the radio messages that I need to.

I hope that is explained clearly enough and that someone can help out. Thanks a lot guys.

Yeah start trackIR....

....in the available profiles double click the one you use (I think the default one would be flight, you can alt-tab out of BS and see what one it is useing if you are not sure)

....click the hot keys tab

Then you will see Pause, Center and Precision.

....Click the "Change" button next to "Center" and press whatever button you want to use or combo of button.

Done.

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.

I just cleared the Z and X keys and mapped trackir reset and on/off function to those keys. Save the trackir changes to a custom flight profile so you dont mess with any other flightsims you may be involved with. Most ppl use joystick twist or pedals for rudder, so those two keys are easy to free up.