Grinelli Designs F-22A - Is it still working?

Is this mod still working in latest version of DCS Stable and/or Open Beta?

I have Flaming Cliffs 3 on both Stable and OB.  It shows up as installed in the DCS opening screen along the bottom where all aircraft and mods installed are shown.

I've installed it in both Stable and Open Beta as per the instructions on Grinelli fsoutlet page and via Growling Sidewinders YT tutorial video.

The problem is the cockpit avionics are always off other than the HUD. No MFD graphics whatsoever! Also, when enabling the clickable cockpit nothing works when you click on it? I've tried starting ground cold, ground hot, and airborne but none work in the ME?

No luck in the IA missions supplied either. The mouse cursor doesn't even turn green when i hover over a button. The COM1 ground power trick doesn't work either although the Ground Crew comm menu is there and works but no APU cart appears.

Mod is installed in Saved Games\DCS|mods\aircraft folders for both Stable and Open Beta but the problem is there with both versions?

Any help appreciated. The Grinelli Discord is totally dead and no recent activity there and no response to my request for help?

Thanks.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

5 hours ago, minimi66 said:

Is this mod still working in latest version of DCS Stable and/or Open Beta?

I have Flaming Cliffs 3 on both Stable and OB.  It shows up as installed in the DCS opening screen along the bottom where all aircraft and mods installed are shown.

I've installed it in both Stable and Open Beta as per the instructions on Grinelli fsoutlet page and via Growling Sidewinders YT tutorial video.

The problem is the cockpit avionics are always off other than the HUD. No MFD graphics whatsoever! Also, when enabling the clickable cockpit nothing works when you click on it? I've tried starting ground cold, ground hot, and airborne but none work in the ME?

No luck in the IA missions supplied either. The mouse cursor doesn't even turn green when i hover over a button. The COM1 ground power trick doesn't work either although the Ground Crew comm menu is there and works but no APU cart appears.

Mod is installed in Saved Games\DCS|mods\aircraft folders for both Stable and Open Beta but the problem is there with both versions?

Any help appreciated. The Grinelli Discord is totally dead and no recent activity there and no response to my request for help?

Thanks.

Yes, it still works fine.  You mentioned "when enabling the clickable cockpit".  The default mod doesn't have to have anything enabled for parts of the cockpit to be clickable.  If you're using the clickable cockpit mod for FC3 it will conflict with other mods unless you've listed them in its lua as an exception.  Try removing that mod if you have it and test.

12 hours ago, Sacarino111 said:

HI.

I did install it a few weeks ago and worked normally, on Open Beta. Be sure you have the graphic options for the cockpit on max detail.

Other than that, no clue for you.

Saludos.

Saca111

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but none of the above worked i'm afraid.

I have cockpit detail set to 1024 Every Frame which i assume is what you mean by Max? I'm not using any other mods at all other than other planes etc.

Just can't seem to get clickable cockpit either on ground or airborne?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Nightstorm said:

Yes, it still works fine.  You mentioned "when enabling the clickable cockpit".  The default mod doesn't have to have anything enabled for parts of the cockpit to be clickable.  If you're using the clickable cockpit mod for FC3 it will conflict with other mods unless you've listed them in its lua as an exception.  Try removing that mod if you have it and test.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but none of the above worked i'm afraid.

I have cockpit detail set to 1024 Every Frame which i assume is what you mean by Max? I'm not using any other mods at all other than other planes etc.

Just can't seem to get clickable cockpit either on ground or airborne?

Thanks.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

• 1 month later...